Re: [asa] Re:

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 00:30:29 EDT

We already implicitly specify the integrity of scientific study, so what
seems to me to be needed is a statement that science provides full
evidence for the antiquity of the earth and universe along with a
statement that there is no absolute commitment required for membership
beyond the theological.
Dave