[asa] Re:

From: Jack <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 22:49:21 EDT

That would be incomplete. If left the way you stated it would be senseless. How can some admit old age on one hand and hold to a young age on the other? There would have to be another statement explaining how "some Christians" resolve the conflict.

I think we need to make a firmer stand and claim that not only the physical evidence supports an old earth, but that biblical interpretations that claim that the earth MUST be young, are incorrect.