Re: [asa] Degrees

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 21:51:20 EDT

My reasoning below doesn't hold water -- I really don't see that it follows that you can't have a gradual process just because that would have people at different stages of development. However, I still believe there was a discrete "step to man", because that seems to me to be the most reasonable way to read Genesis 1 and 2. In addition, if you have man developing spiritually over many generations, a reasonable question to ask is at what point in the process does man become accountable to God?

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
248.652.4148 (home) 248.821.8156 (mobile)
"A theory that you can&#39;t explain to a bartender is probably no damn good"
--Ernest Rutherford