Re: [asa] crocoduck on ABC Nightline

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 14:05:17 EDT

Gordon, you're probably right about this particular "debate." After all,
they could've easily Googled a thousand more qualified people than Kirk
Cameron, even from a YEC perspective. The media will create a circus, and
often there's just nothing to be done about it. (I also can't bear to watch
most media "debates" involving law and policy where Christians are involved,
because the Christian representation so often includes someone I'd consider
an extremist). Still, like a tortoise-and-hare kind of thing, a steady,
patient, persistent approach to the media can pay off in the long run.