Re: [asa] crocoduck on ABC Nightline

From: gordon brown <gbrown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 12:24:05 EDT

I agree with David, but this may not be as easy as it sounds. ABC wanted a
debate, and so they may want parties that disagree on a number of
subtopics. YEC certainly does. Or they may not realize that YEC isn't a
necessary part of a defense of theism, and maybe ASA needs to educate the
media on this point somehow.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado