Re: [asa] crocoduck on ABC Nightline

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 11:22:52 EDT

I agree with David. We need some PR folks and an expert database. In this case the crocoduck example is really laughable. What advantage would accrue to a crocodile developing feathers and wings? And what mutation is likely to produce such a critter? OTOH the kinds of changes we see in the fossil record where newly discovered B is intermediate between A and C is likely to provoke the YEC claim that there are now two gaps.

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
248.652.4148 (home) 248.821.8156 (mobile)
"A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good"
--Ernest Rutherford