RE: [asa] David S Wilson

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu May 10 2007 - 09:00:47 EDT

I used Euclidean geometry since that is the more commonly known type. I could equally use non-Euclidean geometry that does apply to actual spacetime. The statements would be precisely the same. God is not in the mathematical model that describes Nature. However, Nature needs God for its existence, whether initially at creation or later to sustain that which He created.

Moorad