Re: [asa] Focus

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 13:30:13 EDT

That is an interesting antedote. And I see that your
point is that he had a masters degree in Divinity. Have
you experienced similar situations where the masters
degree was in something along the lines of say,
literature, or music, or history, or art that these
professors had the same concern or do you think it was
specifically related to religion?