RE: [asa] Godel's theorem [Was: Re: Dawkins, religion, and children]

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 09:33:38 EDT

It is true that the mathematical models of the physical aspect of Nature allow us to make predictions of the future behavior of that aspect of Nature in terms of initial conditions. However, the whole of Nature---physical, nonphysical, and supernatural---is governed also by human free will and, more importantly, God's will. This reality can never be reduced to a mathematical model, no matter how complex.

Moorad