Re: [asa] Event or process

From: Jack <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 09:05:43 EDT

While I would agree with you George that God relates to each species in a way appropriate to it. I think it is clearly biblical to say that our species is spiritually unique.

Instead of listing a bunch of passages supporting this I am just going to quote from the Westminster confession ( I know you and others do not submit to the confession) as summary of this doctrine.