Re: [asa] Event or process

From: Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 23:09:32 EDT

Yes Merv, you're right--when stating that it's not a
"boom", I was speaking in rather anthropogenic terms.
From God's perspective, it could very well be a "boom"
(or 6 days). I liked very much C. S. Lewis's metaphor
for how a timeless God perceives a universe of time,
as though He were an author writing a book, who could
pick it up from anywhere at any time.

I won't go too far down this "what is time" road
though, because I am not a pure physicist by any means
:D