Re: [asa] ICR for May, 2007

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 01:30:16 EDT

George this is a totally fair response. I am still waiting for any YEC
arguments who are not nonsense or a total ignoring of the evidence . Having
read Genesis Flood in 1971 I have been waiting a long time.

James asked me to consider Wise Chadwick and Ross, who simply wilfully
ignore all geological evidence in favour of great age. I note Wise unwisely
accepted the differential mobility of animals in the flood to explain the
fossil succession which is plain nonsense and Ross ignores age in his
article on the Cambrian explosion with Meyer.

Perhaps this explains the hostility evangelicals receive in academia. So
long as evangelicals spout nonsense then it is not surprising.

Yet I am not supposed to say all this.

Michael