From: <>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 23:43:26 EDT

Pim wrote:
> An improbable system need to be
> implausible. If God were too probable we would see quite a few more
> Gods.
may I ask whether the number 1 is probable or improbable? If it is probable, then (by your words) why aren't there a lot more 1's existing in the number system?
But if there is only one number 1, then by your argument it must not be probable and so the number 1 is "implausible" and who can believe that it exists?
Your arguments are just as silly as that. How can anybody take this seriously? This is outrageous.
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at

To unsubscribe, send a message to with