From: <philtill@aol.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 23:43:26 EDT

Pim wrote:

> An improbable system need to be
> implausible. If God were too probable we would see quite a few more
> Gods.

Pim,

may I ask whether the number 1 is probable or improbable? If it is probable, then (by your words) why aren't there a lot more 1's existing in the number system?

But if there is only one number 1, then by your argument it must not be probable and so the number 1 is "implausible" and who can believe that it exists?

Your arguments are just as silly as that. How can anybody take this seriously? This is outrageous.

Phil