From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 23:27:39 EDT

Why should I address where Dawkins is mistaken? That's not my discussion. I
have however outlined where I believe Dawkins is wrong.

Wow, now I am not only brainwashed but tendentious and having an axe to
grind. This group surely has an interesting viewpoint on what motivates
people.

I see no reason why anyone should dialogue with me who insists that I answer
irrelevant questions. I believe that I have raised some relevant issues and
if the list prefers to ignore them, I will not resort to ad hominems, or
doubt their motives or any of the other behaviors I have witnessed in
response to my questions.