RE: [asa] Dawkins, religion, and children

From: Blake J. Nelson <nelson.blake@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 23:23:46 EDT
Pim,

Why don't you simply explain where you think Dawkins is mistaken?

That seems to be all anyone is questioning.

You did not answer any of my direct questions (which I am not sure made the
list), so for different reasons, I suspect that for whatever reason you are
simply being tendentious. People who don't answer direct and
straight-forward questions are often tendentious and often have particular
axes to grind.

Again, to make it simple, let's start with ONE question -- where do YOU
think Dawkins is wrong about Christianity or theism? Take your pick, but
please answer the question. (IMO, if you don't answer, there is clearly no
reason anyone should try to dialogue with you.)

Thanks,

Blake

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and
may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message,
or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by return
E-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your
computer. Thank you.