From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 23:18:02 EDT

This is interesting, people doubt me being a Christian, consider me to
'lovingly' quote from Dawkins and now have resorted to insisting that
I must be brainwashed?
And for what reason do I deserve this interesting treatment?
I am glad to hear that there are indeed some on this list who seem to
have read Dawkins but then I wonder how the reach conclusions which do
not seem to follow from Dawkins' arguments. I am not sure what this
conclusion is that you reached independently from Plantinga, but let
me assure you that Plantinga is arguing quite a strawman here.
So far I am not impressed by plantinga's response which consists of
some ad hominem remarks, some fallacious claims, and a review of
Dawkins' other book rather than a review of the arguments made in TGD.