Re: [asa] Event or process

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 18:04:15 EDT

David Butler observed:

>>I do not at all see how a soul could be created by "a continuous
function over a span of time." How could a human/man have a half of a
soul? What would happen to a human/man that had a partially evolved soul
when he died? If human is a "black area" and man is a "white area," I
really do see any room for a "gray area." >

I assume you left off a "not" in the last sentence.

If an "event," then we must accept the fact that the parents had no soul
and their offspring had one. Or -- the event was a wholly new creation of
body & soul.

ie. a "Progressive Creation."

I am not at a point where I can reject a process answer.

(4th post today so I'll go back in my hole)

Burgy

"The first key to wisdom is frequent questioning. For it is by doubting
that we come in enquiry and by enquiry we arrive at the truth." --
Abelard

www.burgy.50megs.com/scott.htm (Review of Eugenie Scott's EVOLUTION AND
CREATIONISM