RE: [asa] Is There Disdain for Evangelicals in the Classroom?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 12:56:20 EDT

I am in the physics faculty of a public university and am known to be an evangelical Christian who has written a multitude of letters to the editor of the local newspaper. People like me seldom get appointed to university committees of any significance. Herein lies the prejudices that I have experienced. The noted Mike Adams, who is in our faculty, is a gadfly to the campus, and columnist in townhall.com, may have experienced the same.

Moorad