Re: [asa] David S Wilson

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 06:55:05 EDT

Randy

You misunderstood my remark. I was not reacting to the research, but to Wilson's comment that "a God that didn't make
  a difference wasn't worth believing in". It seems to me he was saying that if God could not be detected by the methods of science, then He's not worth believing in. I pointed out that there is far more to life than science. And by implication a part of our witnessing to scientists who take this tack must include this fact. So far as the research is concerned, I;m glad he did it. Christians should not be afraid of any research that doesn't violate basic human dignity (e.g. under research that violates basic human dignity I'd classify the medical experiments of the Nazi's in WWII)

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
248.652.4148 (home) 248.821.8156 (mobile)