From: Jack <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun May 06 2007 - 23:30:10 EDT

The evidence of your brainwashing is that you never refute arguments against
your position, other than to say that there are those on this list that have
misread Dawkins.

You have not addressed your lack of understanding of Plantiga's argument
first of all. Secondly, you have never shown any signs of defending the
Christian faith against one who is clearly an enemy of that faith. You have
not addressed many questions that have been asked of you. For example you
never answered this: "Pim, you seem very fond of disparaging arguments made
by Christians, including Francis Collins, it seems. It would be
interesting to know what are your reasons for being a Christian? " or this:
"And, if you're a Christian, where is it that you disagree with Dawkins?
You seem at pains to educate us about where you think he is right. Where
has he gone wrong, according to you?" or this:
"However, I have already posted a very clear argument that shows that there
is a basic fallacy in Dawkins' syllogism, and that his syllogism is
therefore completely undone. I don't think there is any response to my
argument."

So Pim, you insult all of us on this list that disagree with you by claiming
we have not read enough Dawkins and dont understand him. And you also say
that a philosopher like Plantiga, doesnt understand logic as well as you do,
and that prominent Christian scientists like Collins are confused by the
same scientific data that Dawkins understands, and that Collins obviously
cant interpret it as clearly as Dawkins can. So Pim, tell us, where do YOU
stand on this issue? If you dont answer that question, and those above, I
see no point in continuing the discussion.