Re: [asa] Thomas Torrance, Neo-orthodoxy and Evangelicalism

From: Jack Haas <haas.john@comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 19:40:15 EDT

Greetings:

The only paper that the late Thomas Torrance wrote for /PSCF/ is found
at <http://www.asa3.org/aSA/PSCF/1986/JASA3-86Torrance.html>.
It would make excellent Sunday afternoon reading. As you work through
it remember that it went through several edits by Torrance fan,
the late Jim Neidhardt, before it got into the ASA editor's hands.

Jack Haas