RE: [asa] Denyse's advice

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 11:26:00 EDT

Somehow I think we missed the point of Denyse's diatribe. As I read it,
it went: Blah, blah, blah, MY BOOK, more blah, blah, MY OTHER BOOK,
outrageous blah, blah, DID I MENTION I AM A WRITER?, followed by
incendiary blah, blah intelligently designed to insight a response,
which it did, to promote her publications.

All of which just shows we should be oh so leery of authors who engage
in outrageous propaganda. And oh, I almost forgot to mention, my book,
Historical Genesis from Adam to Abraham is due out in August! (Two can
play that game.)

Dick Fischer

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association

www.genesisproclaimed.org <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/>