Re: [asa] Statement of ASA Commission on Creation

From: Lawrence Johnston <johnston@uidaho.edu>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 20:13:48 EDT

Terry - I think that statement should be addressed to the members of the
ASA, not to those who have subscribed to this List.
Larry Johnston

Lawrence H. Johnston home: 917 E. 8th st.
professor of physics, emeritus Moscow, Id 83843
University of Idaho (208) 882-2765
Fellow of the American Physical Society
http://www.uidaho.edu/~johnston/============================