[asa] 11th commandment

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 16:51:41 EDT

4 posts a day!

I'm glad to see that we're so engaged. But let's exercise some
restraint. Most of us can't keep up even if we'd like to. As usual,
here's my advice--combine responses, don't fire off quips, ask
clarifying questions off-list, etc. It's not that we want to quell
good discussion, but we want to keep good minds who aren't at their
keyboard 24-7 as participants on the list.

TG