Re: [asa] Denyse's advice

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 02:41:25 EDT

Not surprisingly, but actually well-considered, I agree with George. What
can only be called the antics of the nutty wing of ID eg Dembski, Nelson
O'Leary, wells etc has dragged down ID into the abyss. They have prevented
any constructive discourse with their mud-slinging at those whose theology
is not so different.

Perhaps Collins, Bradley and any other non-mudlinging IDers should haul them
into line or let them continue on their own.

I look forward to the time when James makes a stand against this kind of
squalid behaviour.

Michael