Re: [asa] Another Nice Bashing Post from Denyse O'Leary

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 18:34:24 EDT

Dave,

Here's my response that did get posted. I took the pseudonym "Daffodil".
I'm not really sure why. If I get banned from posting by William Dembski
like you were, I shall wear it as a badge of honour.

Iain

-----

Denyse,

Why do you not mention that Pim van Meurs is an atypical contributor to the
list and virtually no-one agrees with him? As you must have read the thread
on Dawkins and children you will see that Pim is the sole voice in support
of Dawkins. I personally am horrified by Dawkins's comparison of religious
upbringing to child sexual abuse and have been trying to take Pim to task
over it.

Please don't make unfair attacks on us like this.
-----