RE: [asa] Another Nice Bashing Post from Denyse O'Leary

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 17:35:01 EDT

If one looks at the McGuffey readers, http://www.howtotutor.com/samples1.htm , used early in our country, one can see religion, sense of right and wrong, being taught. Public schools cannot teach morality, remember: whose morality? Therefore, they teach none and unruly students are the name of the game. Total chaos! Who wants that for their children? If you can afford private schools, you will definitely send your children there.

Moorad