From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 13:50:45 EDT

*Most materialists / atheists / strong agonistic mentalities are faking it.
The proof? Few of them have the courage of their stated "convictions":*

It's a very fair point, I think, to note that many people who support a
pragmatic / utilitarian ethic shy away from their own stance when it
directly affects themselves or their own families.