Re: [asa] another addition to my reading list

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 13:22:02 EDT

Ken Miller (not to be confused with Keith Miller) has written a number
of biology textbooks and is a practicing Roman Catholic (not all that
much more popular with Bob than evolution). He gave a talk here,
which seemed to have a somewhat limited level of theological scrutiny
as far as assessing various theological claims, but he clearly
asserted his own belief in the Bible.

About 1996 a co-author or editor put in some incoherent
(self-contradictory) atheistic comments in the discussion on evolution
in a textbook he co-authored, but newer editions lack that.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections