Re: [asa] Another Nice Bashing Post from Denyse O'Leary

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 13:04:47 EDT

Donald, if they were fair criticisms on the merits, I think you would have a
point. But they are not, IMHO.

How can anyone say what she did given that the most active thread on this
list over the past couple of weeks has been one attacking, very
robustly, Dawkins and his defenders? And of course, this is just an email
list, and as has been said many times, it represents only a handful of
people within the organization and includes people who aren't part of the
organization and who might not even be Christians in any orthodox sense (as
again, the recent Dawkins thread shows).