Re: [asa] Another Nice Bashing Post from Denyse O'Leary

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 12:28:45 EDT

Gee, quoted by D. O'Leary. Guess I've made the big time. But I really don't think that I gushed. I merely reported what I saw and heard at a meeting that I was at, and she was NOT.

My Lutheran ears hear a lot of ID Law but virtually no Gospel. And proof once again that there is no reason whatsoever to read blogs.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all -- including IDers.

Karl
Karl V. Evans
cmekve@aol.com