Re: [asa] Denyse O'Leary's advice to the ASA

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 12:18:39 EDT

I tried to respond briefly on UD, but I'm not sure if I'm still banned or if
my response is caught up in the spam filter because it had links to the ASA
website and to our email list archives.

The substance of what I said is this: look at our recent lengthy and
ongoing conversation in the "Dawkins, Religion and Children" thread and
assess the fairness and truthfulness of Denyse's comments based on that.