RE: [asa] Dawkins, religion, and children

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu May 03 2007 - 09:57:37 EDT

This issue of the nature of God is obviously orders of magnitude more complicated than, say, quantum mechanics. Now in quantum mechanics our language is so limited that it is not very descriptive of the mathematical foundations that underlie the theory. Therefore, verbal descriptions of quantum mechanics and its nature are very limited indeed. Image how infinitely more limited is our langue to describe the Creator of all.

Moorad