[asa] another addition to my reading list

From: David Buller <bullerscience@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 02 2007 - 22:04:23 EDT

Well, my reading list for this summer is now into the thousands of pages,
and I just bought another book. It's Weiner's *The Beak of the Finch*. So
far it is very good. The quality of the writing is very high; I can see why
it won a Pulitzer. Are you all familiar with it.

Here's a question for you. I would like to get a good, non-atheistic book
on evolution that is up to date and all encompassing this summer. I'd like
to have it as a reference for while I'm at Bob Jones University. BJU does
teach the science of evolution, though, even though they reject its
validity.

Also, any good websites that meet my evolution book criteria? I want to
make sure I remain knowledgeble and discerning while at BJU. I'm really
interested in molecular-level evolution, and, who knows? I might want to
make a career out of that. We'll see; I'll follow God's leading!

Thanks,
David Buller