Re: [asa] Evolutionary theories addressed at ecumenical roundtable

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 22:55:50 EDT

Yes, I just got back on and as Karl Evans already explained, this was the presentation I attended. Like Karl, I was very impressed with his work though obviously we have some significant differences of opinion. There were about half a dozen ASA members there. I'm planning to post a more detailed account since I think some of his thought-provoking ideas deserve some discussion in this forum. But that may take me a day or two. I did get a copy of his book "Evolution for Everyone" and am looking forward to reading it.

Randy
  Randy, was this the presentation by David Sloan Wilson that you attended? If so, what was your impression?

    Evolutionary theories addressed at ecumenical roundtable