Re: [asa] Homeschooling and Creation Science

From: David Buller <>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 21:16:30 EDT

On 4/30/07, Chris Barden <> wrote:
> David,
> Regarding the chemistry curriculum: was it anything other than what
> people might expect in a secular curriculum? Because I note an
> article in Chemical & Engineering News from two weeks ago, wherein
> some athiest members of the American Chemical Society complained about
> the lack of secular homeschooling materials in chemistry. One of them
> admitted not to have even examined the Christian materials because
> when they see God written on something, they run away..
> Chris

In a sense, yes, there was. The book was very clearly geared towards
Christians, with Bible verses and Christian implications scattered
throughout the book. However, in the *science* of the book, no. I mean, I
don't remember any YEC info, unlike the biology text.

-David Buller

To unsubscribe, send a message to with