RE: [asa] Dawkins, religion, and children

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 19:42:37 EDT

God being complex or simple? Having parts? I do not want to throw cold water on this discussion, but how can the creature ever have any notion whatsoever of the Creator? Not only the air we breathe and the food we eat; God created even the spacetime we live in. How can you ever conceive of someone like that?

Moorad