From: PvM <>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 18:07:20 EDT

Finally a quick note, Plantinga states that

<quote>4. The distinguished Oxford philosopher (Dawkins calls him a
theologian) Richard Swinburne has proposed some sophisticated
arguments for the claim that God is simple. Dawkins mentions
Swinburne's argument, but doesn't deign to come to grips with it;
instead he resorts to ridicule (pp. 110-111).</quote>

I am not sure which version of God Delusion Plantinga is referring to
but in my copy it extends from 147 - 149 and it not just ridicule.

More on Swinburne

And Dawkins' review of Swinsburne

To unsubscribe, send a message to with