RE: [asa] Dawkins, religion, and children

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 17:04:58 EDT

I personally do not like the notion "what I believe is THE TRUTH." Given data, what prior information do you use to analyze the data? This is true whether the data is scientific or data that deals with the totality of human experience. I personally find the Christian faith more all encompassing than any other assumption. The truth or falseness of the faith cannot be ascertained.

Moorad