From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 11:20:41 EDT

The question of imposing on children also relates to the claims of
non-"coersion" associated with process theology. Both last night and
this morning, brushing Timothy's (age 2.5 yrs) teeth involved
coersion. Does Dawkins think I should be locked up for that?
Probably not, but then he is accepting the premise that parents may
know something that needs instilled into children whether they like it
or not. On the other hand, Timothy likes some of the Bible storybooks
and being able to answer catechism questions.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections