RE: [asa] Homeschooling and ASA

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Tue May 01 2007 - 10:17:58 EDT

How about this:

We (ASA) identify a home school text book provider that already uses
acceptable mainstream science books in their curriculum. NCSE can
probably suggest one. We (ASA) suggest some additional books for them
to include (Keith Miller's book comes to mind) and give them ASA
endorsement and publicity. Then ASA members can volunteer to assist
them at book fares, etc., promoting our own philosophy to include
subscriptions to PSCF and taking ASA membership applications.

I'll volunteer in Maryland, DC and Virginia.

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org