Re: [asa] Does ASA believe in Adam and Eve?

From: <>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 17:51:00 EDT

On the other hand, if I recall correctly, the first century geographer Strabo thought that there was no land below the equator or in the area west of Europe and east of Asia.
A few years ago I read Herodotus. As I recall, he had a pretty accurate description of the ancient Egyptians sailing around Africa, with the sun's relative position in the sky changing across the equator. He was writing around the 5th century BC. Here is a website that discusses this:
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at

To unsubscribe, send a message to with