Re: [asa] CO2: The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Time

From: PvM <>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 00:51:23 EDT

Would Janice be willing to defend the paper or will she run away from
a scientific analysis of the relevancy of this 'paper'?

At first glance, the 'paper' repeats some common mistakes made by
global warming deniers. But I would hate to waste my time if Janice
disowns the paper the moment its scientific vacuity has been revealed?

Are you interested Janice?

Let's start with

I wrote earlier on Zbigniew Jaworowski's piece claiming that
measurements of pre-industrial CO2 were wrong. Now Jim Easter has
written a masterful post, detailing twenty-two false or misleading
statements made by Jaworowski. Go and read, it's beautiful work.

And I raise you

Good luck. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Janice.

On 3/25/07, Janice Matchett <> wrote:
> New paper just out. ~ Janice
> CO2: The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Time
> by Zbigniew Jaworowski, M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc., March 2007

To unsubscribe, send a message to with