RE: [asa] Question for all the theistic evolutionists

From: Dick Fischer <>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 10:27:26 EDT

Hi George, you wrote (quoting Wells):

"First, it shows us our most recent common ancestor (Adam). This man
lived in Africa around 60,000 years ago."

Then we should look in Africa for the Garden of Eden? Where in Africa
is the Euphrates River? Where in Africa is "Assyria"? Where in Africa
did they make stringed musical instruments? Where in Africa did they
make implements of bronze and iron?

If we discount the Genesis narrative as to place and time, (Mesopotamia,
7,000 years ago) why attach any credibility to the man named - Adam?
Let's just say we don't believe any of it and that "Adam" didn't exist
at all. Why not start out saying its all myth and the ignorant Hebrews
made it all up, since that is obviously what you think?

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association