Re: [asa] YECism and implications for herpetology

From: Freeman, Louise Margaret <>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 13:14:24 EDT

I wasn't suggesting that this model was possible... I was thinking more of
the knee-jerk reaction some have when they hear about the mitochondrial
Eve.... "see, the more scientists learn, the more they'll show the Bible is
correct!" I think the assumption is that science will eventually see its
error and place Eve in the Biblical timescale and on the right continent.

I guess I'm looking for the answer a good YEC would give to the questions 1)
where did modern snakes come from? 2) why don't they have legs? and 3) what
did the original Serpent look like?
Louise M. Freeman, PhD
Psychology Dept
Mary Baldwin College