Re: [asa] The Tessellations

From: Vernon Jenkins <>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 15:20:02 EST

Michael, thank you for writing. However, some advice: sticking to one-liners must be
the safer option!

But seriously, Michael, I was hoping that you would have addressed the matters raised in the first of my emails. Clearly, along with George, as a professional theologian you will, long ago, have come to terms with the Book of Revelation. How, for example, do you view its provenance? Do you agree with what is stated in verses 1:1-3? Do you take seriously the threats of 22:18,19? Do you agree that the 'riddle' of 13:18 is one posed by the Lord himself - rather one proceeding from a less exalted source? And, as a scientist (one who is no stranger to number), what would you consider to constitute a 'victory' over 666 (15:2)?

Michael, I would greatly appreciate a meaningful response to these - in my view - vital matters.