Re: Dialoging with others - Re: Marcus Ross Re: [asa]

From: James Mahaffy <>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 15:21:12 EST

> James' post suggested that non-YECs should be respectful of the fact
> some YECs may think that we are not "adhering enough to scripture."
In the
> 1st place I _don't_ respect that attitude toward me if it is assumed
> taking the trouble to find out what I (& not just some generic
> believe about scripture. 2d, in turn, YECs should be respectful of
the fact
> that some Christians who have some theological sense may see their
> YEC's) views as theologically deficient in various ways.

Amen brother.

But understand where they are coming from and why. At least Ron
Numbers did or does.

> Shalom
> George

James Mahaffy (          Phone: 712 722-6279
498 4th Ave NE
Biology Department                                     FAX :  712
Dordt College, Sioux Center IA 51250-1697
To unsubscribe, send a message to with