Re: [asa] Denyse O'Leary on family values and Darwinism

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 19:59:01 EST

Bob et al -

I agree that the term "Darwinism" is often unhelpful but it can't be
replaced simply with "biological evolution." "Biological evolution through
natural selection," while still an oversimplification, is, I think, the
minimum that's needed to convey what people _should_ mean by "Darwinism."

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/