RE: [asa] Moral law - Francis Collins

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 16:17:45 EST

If man, is the measuring device that determines that animals also behave morally and altruistically, what measuring device initially measured and established that man behaves morally and altruistically?

It is difficult to accept that science has anything to do with moral law unless one clearly defines what science is and what science is not.

Moorad