RE: [asa] Earth's crust, Earth's atmosphere and Creation

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 29 2006 - 14:02:33 EST

I am rather confused George with your last paragraph. I thought the danger for God Himself (Jesus the Christ) and what actually put Him to death was the sin in men. Had there been no sin there would be no death for Jesus. Are you implying that the appearance of sin is directly connected to bringing "forth living things via natural processes with divine cooperation?"

Moorad